Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THANK YOU!...

... to everyone who has donated so far!  together with your help i have surpassed the 300 dollar mark ALREADY!  It's truly amazing how every little bit counts, and even the smallest amounts can add up to a significant sum.

So far, this will take care of half my ticket to Canada.  That leaves half, plus the trip to Guyana, and the monstrous amount of post production necessary afterwards... you know what to do  ;)  Again, PayPal is by far the easiest way, by using guyanacalling@gmail.com as the delivery address, OR you can use my Bankgiro 445-7917 OR you can email me for other bank info.

Huge thanks so far go out to:

Marjorie Hammel (Montreal, Canada)
Lars Hagström (Bad Gastein, Austria)
Terrence Ross (New York, USA)
Sheri Miller (New York, USA)
Anders Härnqvist (Göteborg, Sweden)

These lovely folks have set me on my way!  The one bit of pressure that comes from such overwhelming support is the expectation to deliver...  I'm starting to feel a slight bit of that pressure, but in all kinds of positive ways!  It's pure inspiration...

Thank you for inspiring me to keep going!

Now I am off to the north, north, north of Sweden to celebrate midsummer, with 24 hour daylight and hopefully some skiing (in slush, probably)... Riksgränsen here I come!

Goodnight, and look out for more updates next week!  (including some new developments in Canada - interview subjects, a possibly gallery show and involvement with the community back home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment