Monday, June 27, 2011

Donate to the project, get a Portrait Session!

So, at the suggestion of a dear and wise friend of mine, I have decided to offer a sort of incentive to those of you squeamish about giving money away.  I absolutely don't blame you, especially since this is by no means a conventional charity, and it sometimes can be a bit sensitive to give money to friends, even more so, to people we don't know so well.

Consider this an exchange of services.  Or at the very least, you buying something from me.

As a contributor to this project, not only will you receive the fabulous rewards outlined in the first post of this blog, BUT... all of you who donate will also receive an express portrait session with me!  How's that!? What this includes is basically the same thing as having a full length portrait session (which is never very long with me anyway... I work quickly and without dragging you through painful series of poses...) but slightly shorter and with slightly fewer photos.  You will receive at minimum of 5 edited, professional quality portraits of yourself (or your dog, your cat, your baby, your band, your car, etc...) for ANY AMOUNT including and over 25 dollars donated to the project.  I don't discriminate based on how much you donate, it's your reward for being so kind and generous in the first place!

Again, think of it more now as you buying a service from me instead of just giving money away. For all of you who have already donated, this applies to you too!

And to tantilize you further, I have included some samples from other portrait sessions I have had recently!









No comments:

Post a Comment